MARKETING STARTER CONSULTING
We do what we do so you can do what you do! Our starter approach is designed to help startups and high-growth companies get a handle on their marketing processes and build foundations that are meant to scale. We are experts at collaborating within your company to align departments and make big things happen!
We know the in’s and out’s of website platforms including WordPress, Squarespace, and Drupal. We’ve mastered email platforms like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and Active Campaign. We have set up countless instances of Hubspot, Salesforce, and ZoHo. We have recommended vendors for web design, public relations, content creation, and digital advertising. But most important of all, we know how to get marketing programs started.
Talk to us about how we can help you get started!
Whether you’re launching a new product or looking to acquire more customers, having an effective and evolving marketing strategy is crucial to success. We’ll do a deep investigation and assessment into your current marketing programs and deliver a revised marketing strategy that includes:
- Clearly defining your vision/northstar and your why
- Identifying your current & potentially highest-performing channels
- Gap analysis to identify what your strategy is missing
- Goal-based spend (budget) recommendations
- Tools, services, and vendor recommendations
- Personnel function, placement, and growth plans
- Detailed 6 to 12 month marketing plan
We can step-in as a fractional marketing leader to help get your business setup for a future CMO hire. Ask us how!
MARKETING + SALES ALIGNMENT
Behind every closed deal is a marketing and sales process that has functioned flawlessly. We believe that sales is the marketing department’s #1 internal customer and that the alignment, rapport, and mutual respect between marketing and sales is paramount. We’ll develop internal systems that will help align marketing and sales teams and set expectations that will lead to even greater output including:
- Processes alignment including roles and responsibilities
- Identify key pain points from the perspective of each department and develop resolutions
- Establish marketing to sales handoff with defined MQLs, SQLs, and goal setting
- Create cross-departmental communication strategy
- Deliver departmental personnel structure recommendations
We also run this in an engaging, day-long workshop to align your teams! Ask us about how it works!
What happens once a prospect becomes a paying customer? Hopefully they are renewing upgrading, advocating and we can help find out how marketing can support the full customer journey by:
- Developing ICP and customer journey
- Understand where attrition is happening and how marketing can help
- Craft customer marketing plan including key tactics
- Develop referral program
- Create playbook for upsells and renewals
We offer a half-day immersive workshop that will help everyone in the company understand their role in customer marketing. Ask us about it!
Are you missing out on HUGE revenue potential from the partner channel? Getting your marketing affairs organized to leverage the partner channel can be a big undertaking. We’ll take a close look at your current programs and develop a tailored partner marketing plan for your business including:
- Partner enablement & education materials
- Partner relationship management tools
- Partner relationship building campaigns (association, webinars, content, proprietary and external events)
- Cross-functional marketing & sales support